Art director content
Art director content
Art Director Content
Are you a real go-getter? Do you like challenges? Would you like to work in fashion, but not without a greater good? Then you might be our future colleague! In 2018 Gofluo started creating fashionably safety statements that you’ll wear proudly. Do you want to conquer a spot in an ambitious international scale-up? Share your passion & talents with us!
Gofluo bridges the gap between the functionality of reflective outerwear and a cheerful aesthetic design. A mission to brighten everyday life, translated into accessible and eye-catching designs that remain relevant throughout time.
The Art director /content creator we’re looking for will help us put our overall branding to a whole new level. With a strong set of graphic/digital design skills, you’ll be responsible to guard and implement a coherent visual brand strategy. Our ideal candidate is eager to learn and loves to take a deep dive into the rapidly evolving world of digital design and its dozens of different ways to interact with our clients.
- You’ll implement our rebranding strategy and guard the continuous evolution of the brand’s identity on all touchpoints, from mobile over the web to print.
- You’ll design a strong graphic layout for our social media, visuals for our website and marketplaces, and create and implement VR/AR applications,… Anything to upgrade our customers’ experiences. (Informative & entertaining)
- Teamwork makes the dream work.. Together with our creative team, you’ll take part in various strategic digital projects & campaigns.
- You’ll mainly work on strategic digital projects, but you’re not shy to design some “old school” prints, ads, pos,..
- You organize shoots & video shoot together with our team.
- You visualize Marketing Campaigns and Idea’s like VM and POS material
- A strong visual communication style is a must.
- Interest in content development and a desire to bring new forms of content as our digital world and social channels evolve.
- Great Adobe CS skills (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator,..)
- You know your way around 3D, VR, AR designs and are always eager to learn more
- You have a nose for digital. Terms like the Metaverse and NFT’s aren’t new to you, yet you know how to interact with the “Facebook-mom”.
- The ability to communicate fluently in English/Dutch.
- Basically, you don’t do “basic”. You have a creative mind & hands-on approach.
- Experience is a bonus, good taste is a must!
About the team:
We are working in a beautiful office, love food, art & fashion. To embark on this very exciting era for Gofluo, we’re looking for a team player who’ll be able to work with our – yet to be published – corporate identity. We’re a team with high aspirations and are planning to grow beyond imagination. You’ll work closely together with our content en community builder, marketing manager and founder.
- Positive and open-minded.
- You are ego-free and are highly collaborative, working with a diverse group of people and learning from them.
- A passion for the digital world and a natural interest in staying abreast of new trends, technologies, opportunities, and solutions.
- Familiar with all social platforms.
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity, and personal initiative.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, eager to learn, and willing to take on new and varied responsibilities.
- Passion for fashion, sports (cycling, running,..), active and urban lifestyle,…
Our community also operates outside office hours and on weekends, which means you wouldn’t mind saying goodbye to the classic 9-5 working hours now and then. Let us know how you can be the Go-to-our-Fluo! Send a motivational letter, your portfolio & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.