Gofluo bridges the gap between the functionality of reflective outerwear and a cheerful aesthetic design. A mission to brighten everyday life, translated into accessible and eye-catching designs that remain relevant throughout time.
Because of our strong growth on the international market, we’re looking for a Marketing Manager. In this role you will oversee our organisation’s Marketing on all different levels and the overall company branding. You’ll mainly get to work on our digital marketing, however event planning, PR and community strategy are a part of your job as well. In a brainstorming session you love to inspire & to get inspired. Your aim is to put Gofluo on the map with a well thought-out strategy.
The ideal candidate is communicative, thinks strategically yet out of the box, analytically and is always on the look for challenges & opportunities to improve our brand’s exposure. This go-getter has a big international netwerk in combination with experience in scaling a brand.
- Developing and monitoring the “Gofluo” brand
- Setting up and following up new partnerships/collabs
- Identifying new business opportunities & following up on latest marketing trends
- Co-creating the company’s long term strategy, roadmap
- Planning and executing high-growth marketing campaigns together with the team
- Managing the daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, ad-hoc and strategic reports
- Analysing marketing results and developing action plans
- Reporting & evaluating campaigns (ROI, Reach, engagement & TMV)
- Analysing data trends to identify key learnings, actionable insights and potential issues/alerts
- Creating data visualisations and storytelling via charts, slides, dashboards, etc.
- Managing drive massive growth and scale up our revenue
- Setting up the online/offline strategy and managing the marketing budget
- Optimising sales, full funnel conversion and retention through data driven experimentation
- Building & motivating an international growth team, both in-house and agencies
- Organising and support events
- Administrative follow-up of the events together with the office/community manager
- Proactively pitching new ideas for engagement, community growth and brand awareness
- Can be creative and efficient to maximise the outcome of the marketing budget
- Planning and organisation skills
- Brainstorming and problem solving-skills
- A creative mind, out of the box thinker
- Presentation skills
- Team player
- Good communicator
- Attention to detail
- You have a passion for digital and a natural interest to stay up to date on new trends, technologies, capabilities and solutions.
- Passion for social media, digital, fashion, commuting, cycling, running,.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Able to make data-driven analyses
- Previous experience of a similar role
- Variation of computer programs knowledge
- Language skills would be advantageous, preferably English, German, French,..
- A good communicator with the ability to interface regularly with internal and external teams and partners
What we offer
- a positive work environment
- a beautiful office with pink doors
- a team full of go-getters
- Inspirational talks
- our founder always supports taking a course, following a lecture,..
- flexible working hours
- meal vouchers
- really good coffee & special tea’s
- Chocolate, whether you want to join “team chocolate from the fridge” or “team room temperature” is up to you!
You can’t wait to grow with us? Get in touch!
Send a motivational letter, your portfolio & CV to email@example.com.