Are you a real go-getter? Do you like challenges? Would you like to work in fashion, but not without a greater good? Then you might be our future colleague! In 2018 Gofluo started creating fashionably safety statements that you’ll wear proudly. Do you want to conquer a spot in an ambitious international scale-up? Share your passion & talents with us!
Gofluo bridges the gap between the functionality of reflective outerwear and a cheerful aesthetic design. A mission to brighten everyday life, translated into accessible and eye-catching designs that remain relevant throughout time.
The Community builder we’re looking for will be responsible for our day-to-day engagement with our customers & community across all social media channels. The ideal candidate will be a strong writer and does it naturally in the tone of voice of our brand. This go-getter is a social media fanatic, has a passion for fashion/sports/cycling, and is breathing urban city lifestyle.
How you’ll guide our community:
- Acting as the voice of the brand on all our front line channels
- Responding to every DM, Social comment, and more in real-time
- Adding value to our social media by connecting directly in the gofluo tone of voice with peoples, customers and fans to grow our several channels
- Driving consistency of our brand voice and personality on social media. This by delivering quick-witted, creative, and on-brand responses (text, video, emoji, and more) to our Gofluo club
- Building long lasting relationships, growing social media communities as a result
- Developing new and innovative ways to conversate and engage with our followers
- Ensuring consistent customer-facing communications across channels
- Drafting social media-friendly messaging for initiatives like new product launches, programs, and FAQs
- Capturing consumer insights and creating weekly and monthly reports on social media, community management efforts, trends and opportunities
- Managing and supervising user generated content and supporting a broader social media team with execution of organic social media strategy
- Staying versed in day-to-day social media & cultural trends
- Be excited and ready to engage with our Gofluo club
- Responding to live events and opportunities in real time that are relevant to our communities
- Bringing new ideas to the table based on insights from our community of fans
- Keeping an eye on the overall online brand perception by closely monitoring our social barometer
- Experience in online and offline community building or event planning
- 1+ years of work experience in social media, communications, marketing, and the desire to be part of building our brand’s online presence
- A passion to deliver exceptional customer experiences
- A natural conversationalist in writing and speaking, who enjoys interacting with our fans
- Interest in content development and the desire to bring new forms of content as social channels evolve
- Tracking and analysing the impact of our efforts
About the team:
We are working in a beautiful office, love food, art & fashion. To embark on this very exciting era for Gofluo, we’re looking for a team player who’ll be able to work with our – yet to be published – corporate identity. We’re a team with high aspirations and are planning to grow beyond imagination. You’ll work closely together with our content creator Yinthe, founder, external partners and freelancers.
- Positive and open-minded
- A passion for digital and the natural interest in staying abreast of new trends, technologies, opportunities and solutions
- Familiar with all social platforms, and enthusiastic user of social media both professionally and privately
- Entrepreneurial spirit, eager to learn and willing to take on new and varied responsibilities
- Passion for fashion, sports, active and urban lifestyle, …
- Engaged in social communities
What we offer
- a positive work environment
- a beautiful office with pink doors
- a team full of go-getters
- Inspirational talks
- our founder always supports taking a course, following a lecture,..
- flexible working hours
- meal vouchers
- really good coffee & special tea’s
- Chocolate, whether you want to join “team chocolate from the fridge” or “team room temperature” is up to you!
Our community also operates outside office hours and on weekends, which means you wouldn’t mind saying goodbye to the classic 9-5 working hours now and then. Let us know how you can be the Go-to-our-Fluo! Send a motivational letter, your portfolio & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.